Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- Cook 180g of pasta until al dente.
- Stir one pouch of Atkins & Potts Tomato & Basil pasta sauce through the cooked pasta then tip into an ovenproof dish.
- Tear up a ball of mozzarella and cover the top of the pasta.
- Bake in a hot oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- Put some new potatoes into a pan with cold water and bring to the boil.
- Boil the potatoes, place a steamer above the potatoes with two trout fillets in.
- Contine boiling the potatoes and steaming the trout until cooked through.
- Once the potatoes and trout are cooked, pour over the sauce and serve.
- Generously spread Atkins & Potts Balsamic Jelly over two thick slices of white bread.
- Crumble over plenty of soft goat's cheese.
- Top the goat's cheese with another slice of bread to make a sandwhich then cook in a sandwhich toaster until well toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Flatten two chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- Place under a medium grill and cook until almost cooked through. Remove and spread some Atkins & Potts Balsamic Jelly over each one.
- Return to the grill until cooked through and the jelly has turned sticky.
- Serve with a crisp, fresh herb salad.
Chipotle Chilli Sauce
Perfect for a party:
- Gently fry some good quality butcher's cocktail sausages in a pan until cooked through.
- Generously pour over 4-5 tbsp of Atkins & Potts Chipotle Chilli Sauce.
- Continue to fry the sausages and chilli sauce together until the sausages are glazed and sticky.
- Dice up a block of tofu and marinate in some Atkins & Potts Chipotle Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare your favourite vegetables for stir frying and get a wok on a high heat.
- Add a little oil to the wok and add your vegetables, cook for a few minutes then add the tofu and fry for 2-3 minutes.