- 120g Atkins & Potts Harissa Sauce
- Cooked couscous
- Handful flaked almonds, raisins and chopped prunes
- 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp cumin, zest of one lemon and 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- Saddle of lamb or boned rabbit
- Mix together the Harissa Sauce, couscous, nuts, fruit, spices, lemon and garlic, then stuff the lamb or rabbit.
- Roast in a moderate oven until cooked.
- Remove the meat from the tray and leave to rest. Heat the remaining sauce in the tray and serve with the lamb or rabbit.
Harissa Vegetable Stew
- Large handful each of: onion, carrot, sweet potato, courgette and okra, all diced/sliced
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Large handful baby spinach
- 1 pouch of Atkins & Potts Harissa Sauce
- Sauté all the vegetables (except the spinach) in a large casserole until tender.
- Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, spinach and harissa sauce, then place in a moderate oven with the lid on for around 30 minutes.
- Stir in some raisins and chopped mint to serve.
This sauce is also delicious poured over pan-fried lamb, grilled or roast chicken. Serve with couscous, rice or pitta bread with a crisp salad.