It's back to school season and we know this can mean some rushing around, a good helping of serious organisation and the never ending search for socks. But don't worry about family cooking and tasty weeknight dinners, we've got you covered.
With some of our delicious Pasta and World Sauces along with a few good ingredients you can make plenty of amazing meals in no time at all. Take a look below for some of our top suggestions, all the recipes below are for four people.
Our Turkey Gravy has changed as we are using a new turkey stock which we think has a fantastic flavour. Perfect over your roast turkey, or with chicken.
Our Tomato Sauce still uses our own special spice blend but we've crammed in more tomatoes and made it lovely and thick.
Both of the new recipes are available through our website and they'll be hitting the shelves of your local stockist soon!
Chicken or Chickpea Korma
- 350g diced chicken OR 2 tins chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Oil for cooking
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Kashmiri Korma Sauce
- Cooked rice to serve
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the chicken.
- Cook until browned.
- Stir in the Kashmiri Korma Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with the cooked rice and a fresh tomato and onion salad if you like.
- If you're using chickpeas, just add them to a saucepan along with the Korma Sauce and bring everything to a simmer.
Tomato, Basil and Olive Pasta
- 350g of your favourite pasta
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- A handful pitted olives, roughly chopped (small balls of Mozzarella work nicely instead)
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Warm the Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce in a saucepan until it's just simmering.
- Drain the pasta once cooked then stir into the sauce along with the olives, mozzarella (if using) and basil.
- Serve with some garlic bread and a fresh green salad.
Easy Chilli con (or non!) Carne
- 500g lean beef mince (or vegetarian mince)
- Oil for cooking
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Chilli con Carne Sauce
- 1 tin red kidney beans
- Rice or jacket potatoes, grated cheese, sour cream and guacamole to serve
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the mince. Cook for a few minutes until nicely browned. Stir in the Chilli con Carne Sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then add the kidney beans and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Serve up with rice or jacket potatoes and all the bits on the side!
Salmon, Mascarpone & Roast Garlic Pasta
- 2 fillets cooked salmon (leftovers are ideal))
- 350g your favourite pasta
- A few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Mascarpone & Roast Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. While it cooks, flake up the cooked salmon. Warm the Mascarpone & Roast Garlic Sauce in a saucepan until just simmering.
- Drain the pasta then stir into the sauce with the salmon and thyme.
- Serve up with a fresh salad.
Hopefully these recipe ideas have inspired you to try something new for your weeknight cooking, stock up your cupboards with our delicious (and award winning) sauces and make these recipes in no time!