How to order?
You can place an order in any of the following ways:
- Order online
- Telephone: 01635 254 249
- Fax: 01635 886 238
We require payment in advance of shipment for retail orders.
We take payments via cheque or credit / debit card or BAC for orders taken over the telephone or email.
Payment for online orders are taken directly using the secure RBSWorldPay system.
- We aim to deliver within 5 working days. We can only take orders on this website for orders to be delivered in Mainland UK.
- We can deliver to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands but these orders need to be placed over the telephone. All deliveries to these locations incur a £20 delivery charge.
- Orders are delivered via courier between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Please let us know of any special delivery instructions. Please sign all deliveries “goods unchecked”.
- Free delivery on orders over £25 (5 working days) to Mainland UK.
- Orders under £25 have a £5.50 delivery charge added.
We appreciate feedback. If you are not 100% happy, please tell us.
We endeavour to maintain prices for a 6 month period. Only under extraordinary circumstances will we pass on increases over which we have no control.
For delivery charges and minimum orders, please see the section under Ordering and Delivery above.
Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address set out in the delivery instructions contained in your Customer Record unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
If stock is temporarily unavailable we reserve the right to short deliver your order. If this happens we regret that we cannot undertake to deliver the balance of such an order if it falls below our minimum carriage paid delivery.
We will ask you if you would prefer not to receive delivery until all items are available.
Goods are normally delivered by a third party carrier in packaging designed to give maximum protection to the product. Carriers have been requested, but are not obliged, to assist with unloading. Risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
Please give details of breakages and discrepancies on the carrier’s delivery note to ensure that replacements or credits can be arranged. It is important that these details are also confirmed directly to us within 3 days. We do not accept liability to refund such discrepancies or replace breakages which have not been notified by you to us in writing within 3 days of delivery. Please do not return stock without notifying us beforehand.
We shall not be liable to refund carriage where goods are returned to us without prior arrangement.
Invoices are posted to you when goods leave our premises. Please notify us in cases of non-delivery within 3 days of receipt of invoice so that we can investigate the delay.
Limitation of Liability
We are unable to accept liability for consequential losses caused by leaking or broken containers or by the misuse of our products.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.